woensdag 20 juli 2022

Lonely tree

Here I am again as a guest designer for Chocolate Baroque. This is my second post this month. Today I share a fairytale with you. I had so much fun making this card with the masking technique.

 

I used stamps from the sheets:

Fantasy Woodland

Poppy Meadow

 

I made the base of the background with Brusho. Brusho always gives surprising effects. I first make a basic background and only then think about how to proceed.

I do not apply too much brusho on the watercolor paper. I started with Yelllow at the bottom and then Turquoise at the top. Spray with water and do this step by step. Not too much water in the beginning. Let the wet brusho dry thoroughly.

Stamp the tree with Stazon Jet Black. Mask the tree with masking tape. Use a stencil to apply 'sun rays' in the top left corner. I sponged it with Distress Ink Fossilized Amber. I made the leaves in the background using a stencil and Distress Ink Peeled Paint.

Under the tree I made soil with torn paper and sponges with Distress ink Brushed Corduroy.

I stamped the flowers with Archival Vintage Photo.

The tree has been colored with watercolor makers and for the shadows around the tree I used a charcoal pencil.

 

I hope I have inspired you. If you want to try this technique, I wish you a lot of fun.








Geen opmerkingen: