woensdag 13 juli 2022

Sunny Sunflower

This month I am guestdesigner for Chocolate Baroque and I will show you a card on 13th July, 20th July and 27th July.

I wil start with a mixed media card with a stamp of one of my favourite sheets ‘Sunny Sunflower’. 

 

I used stamps from the sheets:

Sunny Sunflowers

Harlequin Fragments

Briar Rose Butterfly

 

Apply gesso with a spatula through a stencil onto white watercolor paper. Let it dry well or use a heat tool. Spray the paper lightly with water and then spray with Distress Spray Stains. I used the colors Rustic Wilderness, Broken China, Mustard Seed and Carved Pumpkin. Dry the paper completely.

Emboss the Harlequin Stamp with Embossing Glaze Salvaged Patina on the left side of the paper. Stamp the butterflies with waterproof black ink and the twigs along the edges with Archival Vintage Photo. Sponge the paper here and there with Distress Ink Rustic Wilderness, Broken China and Brushed Corduroy.

Emboss the sunflower with WOW Silver Pearl on a separate piece of watercolor paper and color with watercolor markers. Cut out the flower and stick it on the card.






Geen opmerkingen: