woensdag 27 juli 2022

Quick and easy

Here I am again and would like to show you my 3th card as a guest designer for Chocolate Baroque. This time I made two simple cards.

 

I used the stamps from these sheets: 

Floral Notes

Tangled Fragments

Harlequin Fragments

 

To make this card you need a stamping tool. Place a piece of white watercolor paper on the stamping tool, attach the background stamp to the stamping tool. Apply two colors of Distress Oxide (Salvaged Patina and Kitsch Flamingo) or Distress Ink (Salvaged Patina and Shaded Lilac) on the stamp. Let this air dry. 

Stamp the flower with waterproof black ink on the background print and color the stamp with watercolor pencils 

As a finishing touch, I attached a text sticker from the Idea-ology series by Tim Holtz to the card. I colored the edges of the sticker with black ink using a blending tool.

It is also nice to give the flowers an extra dimension with a glitter pen or a white gel pen.

 

I hope to have inspired you again now. And if you want to try out the technique for this card, I wish you good luck and have fun.








Geen opmerkingen: