donderdag 26 december 2019

Key to my Dreams

Today it is my 3th and last time to post a card a guest designer for Chocolate Baroque. 



I used stamps from the sheets:
Dusky Damask
Texture Fragments
Key to my Dreams
Gothic Fragments

Choose three colors of Distress Oxide inks. Apply this on an acrylic block. Spray this wet. Also spray your watercolor paper wet. Print the block on the paper. Let the inks blend nicely, dry it with the heat tool.
Stamp with various colors Distress Oxide inks various prints on the paper. 
Stamp the text with waterproof black ink.
Emboss the keys with copper embossing powder on watercolor paper. Color these with watercolor markers and cut them out. Stick them on the paper. Create shadow with a charcoal pencil and draw a line along the keys with a black fineliner (0.2mm).

I hope I have inspired you with my cards.

Kind regards,
Corine van Kuilenburg


1 opmerking:

Corry zei

WoW Corine wat een prachtige kaart , je blog ook heel mooi , ik ben je gaan volgen
Zou je ook eens een kijkje willen nemen op mijn blog en volgen?
Mijn blog is corryscardandcreations
Lieve groetjes Corry