maandag 18 maart 2019

Chocolate Baroque - Springtime Tulips

This is my second post in March as guest designer for Chocolate Baroque. I will show you today a spring card with tulips.




I used stamps from the sheets:
Spring Bird – Tulip
Texture Fragments


Stamp the tulips on watercolored paper with black water resistant ink. Mask the first print and then place the second print. Color the image. I used watercolorpaint for this.
Use Distress Oxide to create a background on watercolor paper with the colors Worn Lipstick and Seedless Preserves. Stamp the fragment with Wilted Violet. 
With a white gel pen I put dots in the background.
Stamp the text with Archival Dusty Concord on a separate piece of paper.
Sponge the edges with Distress Oxide Wilted Violet.

Stick the background on a white card. Then stick the 'tulips' with foam tape in the background and attach the text to the right of your card.


2 opmerkingen:

Regina de Koning zei

Mooi gedaan

Pat zei

Wow Corine, what beautiful bright tulips and I love the coordinating background using the texture fragment stamped and the gel pen dots look great, and finished with a sentiment stamed in similar colours too. x