woensdag 20 juli 2016

Chocolate Baroque Guest Post - Fancy Flower



This is my second post in July for Chocolate Baroque. I will show you today a card with a flower stamp from the sheet Fancy Flowers.

I used stamps from the sheets:
Fancy Flowers
Lace Fragments

On this Mixed Media background I placed a flower. For the background I used modeling paste, Distress ink, templates, embossingpowder, water and Memento Luxe ink.

The lace and flower are embossed with Silver Pearl embossingpowder. I coloured these with Distress Inks and ZIG-markers.

I love create background with several layers.

2 opmerkingen:

Pat zei

This is stunning Corine and love those bright and Summery colours and the added texture with the gold paste and the dark blue stencilling gives a fabulous background and the flower and lace are perfect focal images. x

Sophie zei

Ein Traum!
Wunderschön orientalisch.

Sophie