woensdag 24 februari 2021

If you can dream it...

Today I will show you my 3th card I made as guest designer for Chocolate Baroque this month.

This time I made a card with different Distress inks.

I used the stamps from these sheets: 

Sunny Sunflowers

Harlequin Fragments

Words of Inspiration



Start sponging fresco finish through a stencil. I used the colors Candy Floss and Turquoise. Dry the fresco finish with a heat tool. I work on sturdy watercolor paper.

Spray Distress Spray Stain Kitsch Flamingo and Speckled Egg on the paper. Use water to make the ink flow. Let it dry for a while and then dry well with the heat tool. Drop water on the paper, let it soak for a while and dry with a tissue.

Stamp the harlequin three times with Distress Oxide Spekled Egg. If necessary, use a stamping platform to stamp it straight.

Splash with silver acrylic paint on your background paper. Let it dry completely. Using a stamping platform, stamp the text with Stazon Jet Black. Sponge the edges of the paper with Distress Oxide Speckled Egg.

Stamp the flower with Distress Oxide Speckled Egg on watercolor paper and emboss with Distress Glaze Speckled Egg. Color the flower with watercolor markers. Add some accents here and there with a Gelly Roll Stardust Glitter pen.


I hope to have inspired you again now. And if you want to try out the technique for this card, I wish you good luck and have fun.


Geen opmerkingen: