vrijdag 12 oktober 2018

Just a note

In October I will post three times a card as guest designer for Chocolate Baroque
I am very pleased to do this. My first project is a card made with a Memento Inks and embossingpowder. 



I used stamps from the sheets:
Autumn poppy
Gothic Fragments

Apply Memento dewdrop Gray Flannel, Espresso Truffle, Bamboo leaves, Lavender and Elderberry to acrylic block. Spray wet. Print the acrylic block on watercolor paper.
Stamp the background stamps with the colors you have already used.
Emboss flower with gold powder on watercolor paper. Color it with markers. Cut out and stick on your paper.
Stamp the text on the card with Elderberry.


2 opmerkingen:

Dotty Jo zei

Breathtakingly gorgeous, Jo x

Pat zei

I love the mix of darker tones with the black gothic fragments and then the softer green leaves for the background which is complemented by the brighter colours and gold embossing of the stamped and fussy cut flowers. A beautiful card Corine. x