donderdag 12 januari 2017

Chocolate Baroque Guest Designer January 2017 - 1

Deze maand ben ik weer guestdesigner bij Chocolate Baroque, een van mijn favoriete stempelmerken.



Here I am again. In January I will post three times a card as guest designer. I am very pleased to do this. My first project is a card with one of the Ornament stamps on a Gelli Plate Background.

I used stamps from the sheets:
Palm Fan Baroque Ornament
Gothic Fragments
Mackintosh Sentiments

Create a background with acrylpaint on a Gelli Plate. Stamp the ornament from the Texture Fragment sheet with Brilliance ink. I used Lightning Black. Use a template with leaves and sponge Memento Luxe Olive grove. Sponge Distress ink Seedles Preserves around your bakcground papier. Stamp text with black ink.
Embosse the Palm Fan Baroque Ornament with gold embossingpowder and color it with Zig-markers.

Kind regards,
Corine van Kuilenburg




Geen opmerkingen: